Monday, April 5, 2010

How To Grow Your Twitter Followers For Free



I have been able to grow my followers since I started to take Twitter serious. This post is going to share my most valuable tool with you. Having had some prior experience with website promotion. I jumped into twitter with a determination to grow my number of followers. I tried everything I could read up on or even watch. While some of them produced some results. It may cost you anywhere from $19.95 to $15,000 for varying amounts of followers. The most effective is what I am going to share with you today, and it is also FREE. I will try to write another post later to encompass all the tips in one place.

This one is quite simple and based on the premise that if you follow the right people they will follow you back. I must warn you that you have to try to provide something that will keep your followers interested in following you. My guess however, is that you already figured that out on your own. So here is the link to some lists I created based on my experience with the tweeps on those lists, which are classified into their interest niche. The site has a lot of other lists created by other members, many of which I have taken advantage of. Here are the links for 3 of mine:

1st Button: Social Media

2nd Button: Travel Related

3rd Button: Top Follow-back


Goodluck and feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

No comments: