Sunday, September 21, 2008

What Do You Want The Most & Where Are You Headed?

I found myself lately talking more to strangers, than I have been taught to do. The conversations have started in many different ways. However, I have made it a point to ask them at some point "What Do You Want The Most & Where Are You Headed?" or some variations of where they are headed and more importantly; how they PLAN to get there. The keyword truly being PLAN...... As the saying goes... "No one plans to fail, they just fail to plan"

There are many justifications or excuses we all give for failures. Harsh as it may sound, if we really stop to think and analyze it; we will all [almost all] agree that it is true. I am personally thinking about my direction in life and I am asking others the same questions because it is what is on my mind. I am writing about it today because, almost everyone I asked did not have an answer. Also, the younger ones while they did have dreams about what they want the most, they had no idea how to get there or where they are headed.

At this moment, do yourself a favor and ask yourself this question, then answer it honestly.

Q. What do I want the most, and how exactly, step by step, do I plan to get it?

If you have your answer to both sides of this question already laid out, then I am sure that your life will reflect the direction in which you are headed.

If you have no immediate answer planned out for this question, then you are also headed in the direction you are headed. If that is not what you want, then you have to take action to change the direction in which you are headed.

It is a known fact that anyone could get lucky, but lucky people are one in a million and one. SO WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF ONE MILLION???




Well, the ones with a Want/Goal are already headed in the right direction, and once they have a plan; the want starts to materialize into substance/reality.

Have a dream today and realize it 'tomorrow' with step-by-step planning.

No comments: